EZTravelPad is connected to key players in the travel industry in ways that did not even exist just a few years ago
Through the new social media networks that have popped up recently travel consultants can now make connections with other travel professionals within a given niche, or outside of a particular niche.
What the heck does that mean?
Simple – EZTravelPad is connected with hundreds of other travel pros through associations and social networks. This wide variety of travel consultants work together sharing info like you would not believe – but info that you CAN believe.
Ever think that the inconsistent reviews that you read on popular websites just added to your confusion?
Well you are not alone. That’s why smart people just leave it to the pros.
- Are there REALLY safety issues in a particular location right now?
- What is the best resort brand choice for a particular destination?
- Is it best to go north or south on your cruise to Alaska?
- Who is a good point of contact to arrange a wedding in Tuscany?
- What is the most reliable tour company for hiking Machu Picchu?
- What would be the best choice for a hotel before you board your cruise in Barcelona?
- What are the key differences between the overwater bungalows at Intercontinental Bora Bora vs St Regis Bora Bora?
- Where do I turn for a high quality African Safari and trust the source?
Starting to get the picture? A good travel pro can have a highly reliable answer to any of those questions in a matter of hours, if not minutes! How? – Social networking among other travel pros, hotel managers, staff, writers, business development managers for every brand. Do you know who has the entertainment staff at the resort as Facebook friends? Your travel consultant!
Remove all doubt – turn to someone who is connected!