Disney is a great place for Honeymoons!
Most people think of a Honeymoon as a vacation to a beautiful tropical paradise with beautiful beaches and fruity drinks with umbrellas…. but many people are looking for something a little different. Often we help Honeymoon couples plan the perfect Honeymoon Getaway to Walt Disney World in Orlando, or sometimes even California or on Disney Cruise Line
If you do not yet have your heart set on a particular destination then it might be worth considering Disney for a Honeymoon.
Advantages include excellent product – no need for a passport – all kinds of activities and generally warm weather!
If you want to consider Disney for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding then EZTravelPad is here to help guide you through the entire process.
Obviously you will receive the most competitive price available (sometimes even less than going direct to Disney!), but more importantly you will receive inside tips such as:
- Ask your resort front desk or Theme Park Guest Relations for a set of “Just Married” buttons.
- Book a couple’s massage at one of the world-famous spas on Disney property.
- Snuggle up with your special someone while watching a complimentary Disney movie at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Share a nostalgic sundae at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop located at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Book a horse-drawn carriage ride at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
- Enjoy a romantic lunch at the Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom® Park.
- Ask a Cast Member where the “Hidden Mickeys” are wherever you go.
- Make a reservation at California Grill on 15th floor of the iconic Disney’s Contemporary Resort to dine and watch the fireworks.
- There is a complimentary, romantic boat ride available that runs between Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and the Downtown Disney® area.
There are so many choices, so many variables, so many questions, it’s good to have help!
Have more questions or need additional info?
Ready to get started NOW on your next vacation?