Think Adults-Only Resort + Cruise to Havana (and more)
Virgin Cruise Ships will debut as Virgin Voyages set sail in 2020
Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Empire + Cruise + Adults-Only
One of the most exciting developments in leisure travel in recent years is the unveiling of the new Virgin Voyages brand which will set sail in the summer of 2020 with 4 Night Sailings & 5 Night Sailings to Bahamas + Havana or Bahamas + Mexico or Bahamas + Dominican Republic (plus more to come)
What’s exciting about it?
Well, to name just a few things, the vibe, the commitment to “Green”, the inventive cuisine, the 1st Tattoo parlor at sea – and much more
The overall feel is proclaimed ‘Rebellious Luxe”
Make no mistake- it’s gonna be a party – and it’s virtually all-inclusive (except for alcoholic beverages) so bring your game and your dark sunglasses to hide the dark circles because you are over-nighting in Havana and that can make it a LATE night! (other itineraries do exist if Cuba isn’t your top pick)
Want to see what it looks like on board?
Been On A Cruise Before? – This One Is Different…Here’s How
No Gratuities – They Are Included!
No Buffets – 20+ Innovative Dining Options!!
No Disconnecting – Free WIFI – They WANT you on Social Media!
Group Fitness Classes Included so Get Your Spin On for Free!
Lots of other ways that extra charges are NOT the style on this ship…its cruising the way it should be – care free and inclusive!
But there’s much more to learn-
For Expert Help and the advice you need turn to
“Your friends….in the travel business” at EZTravelPad
It is with great pride that I announce –
As a recognized leader in the romance vacation market, I’ve been asked to be a part of the exclusive 2019 Romance Travel Forum!
I was personally chosen out of hundreds of travel sellers from across the US and Canada to be among this select group of top professionals!
With my destination wedding and honeymoon clients in mind, I’ll be experiencing first-hand all that Puerto Vallarta and the Riviera Nayarit has to offer, including attractions and visits to the most sought-after hotel properties!
Plus, I’ll have the chance to meet with top providers on a global level representing the most romantic destinations, hotels, packaged vacations and so much more! Just 1 more reason why EZTravelPad should be your pick to help make your romantic vacation dreams a reality!
That’s right – EZTravelPad is going to Paris in April 2019 – Care to join us?
Scott & Michelle are going to Paris, Amsterdam & even a day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bruges, Belgium
- Non-stop flights Round trip from Indy to Paris
- Train (round trip) from Paris to Amsterdam
- 3 Nights hotel in Amsterdam
- 2 Guided tours while in Amsterdam
- 5 more nights at city center hotel near Arc de Triumph & Eiffel Tower
- 6 Tours (both guided and independent) in Paris
- Day trip to Bruges with Guided Culinary Tour
All this for just over $1850pp!!
Can’t get away for the whole 10 days but want to join us in Paris for a few days?
No problem, great rates are available!
Want to strip out the tours and just go shopping, or skip Amsterdam & just stay in Paris? – no problem, the itinerary is completely customizable!
See a complete suggested itinerary at this link
Contact us for more info and availability
Recently I received an email from one of our travel partners (International Holidays) with some good travel tips that I wanted to share-
In today’s world of strict security mixed with the on the go traveler, navigating airport TSA checkpoints can be a bit cumbersome and test anyone’s patience.
We’ve outlined a few steps you and your clients can use on the go.
- Make sure you have what you need before you go through any TSA line. You don’t want to find yourself having to circle back for a forgotten necessity. Transversely, don’t bring anything you shouldn’t. Having to forfeit your favorite pair of scissors isn’t a fun way to start a vacation.
- Be comfortable, we no longer live in the era of wearing a 3-piece-suit when we travel. Know that you may need to remove your shoes or belt.
- Make sure those shoes don’t lace up to your knees or require a small fortress to pull them off. Wear comfortable shoes that are easily removed and put back on.
- Leave the jewelry at home; avoid removing and misplacing your favorite accessories.
- Pack a snack! Airport food prices can be exorbitant. While there are many liquid restrictions (3.4oz) on what you may bring through the TSA, solid foods are allowed. A long line can be a bit more digestible when accompanied by a delicious and affordable snack. Don’t wait until you’re stuck in line and hear your stomach growling.
- Airport lines are about as predictable as the weather. You’ll want to arrive early. Check your airport’s website for any recommended arrival times. Any seasoned traveler will tell you, “The TSA does not care if you miss your flight”. Nor will they typically go out of their way to make sure you get to your flight on time. With that fact in mind, don’t take a gamble showing up at the last minute. You could easily find yourself stressed beyond belief.
- Get a rejuvenated start by electing to kick off your vacation at a comfortable Airport Hotel that includes complimentary shuttle service & free parking (we can help with options)!
- Be sure to fully charge your mobile devices. Leaving electronics off until necessary will help preserve the battery. Investing in a small battery bank can allow you to re-charge your own device if everyone seems to be hogging charging station ports. Battery banks can come in useful when traveling with children who could use some ever needed entertainment.
- “Smart luggage” can sometimes be dumb luggage. Beware of battery banks that are built into luggage as these are often unacceptable as carry-ons or checked luggage. You don’t want to find yourself buying alternative luggage at those ever so pricey airport boutiques.
- While not currently available due to the government shutdown, Global Entry and TSA Pre-check are both pay for services that allow for expedited airport travel. TSA Pre-check provides expedited security screening benefits for flights departing from U.S. Airports. Global Entry provides the TSA Pre-check benefit plus expedited US customs screening for international air travelers when entering the United States. TSA Pre-check costs $85 and Global Entry costs $100 for a five year membership. Travelers interested in Global Entry must apply through the Trusted Traveler Program website.
These tips can help make airport travel more affordable and enjoyable.
**Thank to International Holidays for sharing these tips!
FYI – International Holidays is a fantastic partner that we use regularly for pre-flight hotels which include parking your vehicle for up to 2 weeks & comp airport shuttles and they offer these at terrific prices so get with us for options on your next pre-flight hotel stay!
Find out all you need to know about Sandals & Beaches Resorts Destination Weddings during this Aisle to Isle Virtual party
Are you envisioning a “feet in the sand” wedding experience?
or maybe a beautiful garden gazebo overlooking the tranquil Caribbean?
For either just you and your loved one – with a few family members – or a huge group of friends down for the party?
In any case Sandals and Beaches Resorts are one of the Caribbean’s best choices and a terrific value all considered.
Did you know they offer a FREE wedding?
Find out all you need to know about the Caribbean’s best at this webinar style Virtual Party
Wednesday, September 12th at 7:00pm EST
Saturday, September 22nd at 2:00pm EST
Just click this link to get started then let them know you were invited by-
Check it out – it may be the start of the most memorable experience of your life!
Be a Winner!
It’s time for our 5th Annual EZTravelPad Photo Contest and you can win one of several prizes to be given away!
- Destination Wedding (or a Destination Wedding that you attended)
- Family Vacation
- Friends Getaway
Open to EZTravelPad clients traveling during the period from August 1, 2017 to August 30, 2018
Simply email your photo(s) to EZTravelPad with the subject “Photo Contest 2018”
Quality matters- Make sure they are good ones – interesting – something you are proud of. We don’t need 50, just a couple of the best will do – photos with YOU, not just scenery or landscapes (although if you have a simply amazing photo of an iconic destination it will be considered this year)Cut-off for submission is September 30th, 2018 so just a few weeks to get in on the action. Beginning on October 1st the EZTravelPad team will review submissions and pick the 10 best to submit to our professional photographer team for final decision on the 1st Grand Prize WinnerNOTE- By sending in your photos you agree that it is ok for EZTravelPad to use your photo(s) on our website and/or post to social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and also use your first names (no last names will be posted)
Email photos to [email protected] with the following info
- Who is pictured in the photo (main characters at least)
- Where photo was taken
- What sort of fun was taking place at the time
Method #2 –
Open to ALL clients who have ever traveled with EZTravelPad, but the photo needs to have been taken during an EZTravelpad booked trip
- “Like” EZTravelPad on Facebook (if you haven’t already you should) and then
- Post your photo(s) to the EZTravelPad timeline and then
- Tell all of your friends to “Like” the page and “Like” YOUR photo(s) (plus write a brief comment about what they like about the photo(s))….
UNICO 20º87º – an Overview
When it comes to Adults-only All-inclusive resorts there are all sorts of options in Mexico and the Caribbean!
Some specialize in accommodating couples only, some others are open to anyone as long as they are 18 years or older – some are budget friendly, some quite luxury. Some are tranquil, others are party-central.
Some are on fantastic beaches – some are not. Even within a given brand there are wide differences based on the size of the resort, the age, the destination and specific location within the destination…so many variables!
One variable that is often overlooked are the things that are actually included – and at Unico Hotel Riviera Maya that list is long indeed!
Sure, they include all food and beverage (very good food and premium brands of spirits) – and they include entertainment – and activities on both land and in the water – but they also include something else that no other resort does…unlimited spa, golf & select off resort tours – Included!
You do pay a tax on the value of the spa, golf & tours that you consume, but it is a steal when you consider what you experience and what you would have paid for those experiences elsewhere
To get a sense of the vibe and feel of the resort check out this short video-
It’s not exactly butler service, and it’s not exactly concierge service – probably best described as something in between, but the Local Host assigned to you will be very helpful with all sorts of things-
Your local host service brings the UNICO 20˚87˚ experience to the next level
- Insider’s guide into the local scene—from hard-to-get reservations to the best-kept secret spots
- Assistance with check-in and check-out
- Late check out requests
- Restaurant reservations
- Tours, golf, and spa reservations
- Planning special events or occasions
- Packing and/or unpacking
- Shoe shine, ironing and steaming services
- Laundry service
- Cleaning and maintenance requests
- Spa tub preparation
- Bag pick-up at check-out
- Mixology program
- Pillow menu request
- Additional bathroom amenities
Here’s a Great Deal on a Fantastic Vacation to Costa Rica
Visit the Eco-Paradise that is the country of Costa Rica with inclusions of daily breakfast, tours with a Naturalist, comfortable accommodations & much more on this unbelievably low priced tour-
Day 1 ARRIVE IN SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA
Arrive in San José, where you will be met by a Globus representative.
Day 2 SAN JOSÉ–MONTEVERDE
This morning, depart San José for the cloud forest of Monteverde. Situated on the continental divide under a misty cloud coverage, Monteverde is one of the most bio-diverse areas on the planet. Exploring the trails here reveals green habitats teeming with life. Over 3,000 species of plants, 400 species of birds, 60 species of bats, 1,200 species of amphibians and 700 species of butterflies – to name a few – call this area home. It is also one of the last remaining places in the world that is home to all six species of cats: ocelots, jaguars, jaguarundi, pumas, oncillas, and marguays. If you are lucky, this is also a great spot to catch a glimpse of one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful birds, the resplendent quetzal.
Day 3 MONTEVERDE
Today, visit SANTA ELENA CLOUD FOREST RESERVE during a Naturalist-guided walking tour. Established in 1989, the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve comprises an area of 765 acres, and is home to forest fauna such as sloths, jaguars, ocelots, monkeys, coatis, and numerous species of birds. With almost 100% humidity throughout the year, the cloud forest experiences almost 12 feet of rain per year. This afternoon, you may wish to explore this verdant area further or perhaps head into town or venture into the rainforest canopy for a bird’s eye view of the region.
Day 4 MONTEVERDE–ARENAL
Depart Monteverde for the must-see town of Arenal located in the shadow of Arenal Volcano. Currently, Arenal Volcano is in a resting phase but prior to 2010 the volcano was known for its consistent lava flows and gas emissions. Arenal is home to cascading waterfalls, thriving rainforests, abundant wildlife, and a plethora of outdoor activities. After settling in, experience the magic of the resort’s pool and Jacuzzis or consider a walk along the nearby nature trails in search of 300- to 400-year-old trees, colorful frogs, monkeys, birds, and possibly small animals native to the area.
Day 5 ARENAL
Today will be spent exploring ARENAL NATIONAL PARK and its vast primary rainforest, and learning about its rich biodiversity. Venture into the jungle canopy on the ARENAL HANGING BRIDGES, which consist of 15 bridges suspended in the treetops and allows your Naturalist to point out various species of plants, birds, butterflies, monkeys, sloths, and other animals commonly found here. On a clear day, you will get a 360-degree view of the tropical rainforest, as well as stunning views of Arenal Volcano. This afternoon is free to explore at your leisure. Tonight, perhaps take an optional tour to the world-famous Tabacón Hot Springs. These natural hot springs are the result of rainwater heated by magma in the Earth’s interior that then rises to the surface, taking with it minerals found in the Earth’s crust. Enjoy time to relax in the waters that are so beneficial to your skin and body.
Day 6 ARENAL–SARCHI–SAN JOSÉ
En route to San José, visit SARCHI Village, known as the center of Costa Rican handicrafts and where you’ll see the artists in their workshops making the famous ox carts. Enjoy time here for lunch before continuing to San José for a short city ORIENTATION to see the historic National Theater, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and other sites in downtown San José.
Day 7 SAN JOSÉ
Your tour ends with breakfast this morning.
Contact “Your friends….in the travel business” at EZTravelPad for specific dates and details then get ready to go see one of the most environmentally friendly nations on the planet and discover abundant wildlife all along the way
It’s now been a few days since EZTravelPad turned 10 – and I love it!
To say that there was a clear sense of what EZTravelPad would become would be a huge exaggeration – there was a dream that I could make a living helping people with their vacation planning… at a time when the US economy was at the depths of it’s worst recession since the great depression and the general thinking by most people was that travel agencies were dead and everyone was going to plan all their travel on their own with only the help of the internet – WRONG!
It’s crazy really, to think that someone like myself – with no experience in the travel industry could start at such an inopportune time with woefully inadequate funds (remember that recession thing – it had taken it’s toll let me tell you) and make it a success, but it happened – and YOU are part of the reason why!
It is because of the trust of so many that I was able to grow this little idea into something respectable. We have been the recipient of many awards, including Karisma resorts, Funjet Vacations, St Lucia Tourism Board, WeddingWire’s “Couples Choice” award & The Knot’s “Best of The Knot” in each of the past 5 years running achieving Hall of Fame status!
We have a strong team here at EZTravelPad and we are getting stronger every day thanks to the great reviews, repeat trips and referrals that we receive so often from previous clients just like you – so one more time…THANK YOU
We will strive to do even better for the next 10 and beyond!