Availability to Re-Book Wedding in 2020 is Better at The Beach
One of the less reported but most upsetting aspects of this COVID-19 global pandemic is that so many weddings have been cancelled out of necessity. It’s beyond upsetting to consider how much time and effort so many couples poured into their dream wedding, only to see it undone in no time due to the necessities of social distancing. Just a quick outline reminds us of the work and time invested…..
- Agreeing on an overall vision
- Selection of the date
- Working out the details
- Contracting vendors
- Inviting friends & relatives and so much more
And as you know, that’s just the outline of the tip of the iceberg!
If you are one of the very unlucky couples who became the victim of these circumstances then you have probably already begun (or are now considering) the rescheduling process – starting over, nearly from scratch, trying to coordinate schedules with booked-out vendors. It’s heartbreaking, and it’s such a puzzle!
In an additional complication of the calendar – SO MANY people were wanting a 2020 wedding date!
Untold numbers of couples put off what may have been a 2019 wedding in favor of a date ending in 2020. It seemed like a wonderful idea, but then it didn’t.
Since so many couples have booked 2020 weddings, the opportunity to reschedule later in 2020 for those who have had to cancel is greatly diminished, and the backlog for the best vendors is likely to extend deep into 2021 and perhaps beyond.
For some couples, there may exist a solution – and that is a Destination Wedding.
Here are a few reasons why Destination Weddings are so popular-
- Destination Weddings are super-easy to plan compared to traditional weddings – most good resorts have excellent weddings departments that specialize in and staff for give couples their “dream day” every day (not just once-a-week or less)
- You can combine the wedding and the Honeymoon in an amazing experience at a location in paradise with your loved ones (or just yourselves)
- Your wedding (the ceremony part) can be FREE – literally! (and if not entirely free, it can certainly save a ton of $$)
- The photo ops are outstanding (and the “trash-the’dress” photo possibilities are SO cool!)
- Get married mid-week because, who cares – you’re on vacation!
What Might That Look Like?
Here is a real wedding – at an amazing resort – and it could be a blueprint for your most special day….
A Destination Wedding certainly does not HAVE to be on the beach, but it is a really popular option with unlimited possibilities – just a few of which are…
Since date availability for the remainder of 2020 is going to be at such a premium, and the backlog for venues (those that survive) will be ridiculous, and the vendor(s) that you fell in love with might not be available when you need them to be, THIS year, more than in the past, might be the year to consider a Destination Wedding as a solution to a problem that you could have never anticipated.
Here’s a possibility if you don’t want to put off the big day for too long (like a year or more) –
- Get married in paradise with those willing and able to attend
- Enjoy a much needed escape and create a memory to hold forever
- Plan a nice after-wedding party with those people not able to attend – and share in the joy that you experienced
It might not be for everyone, but for some couples this may be a really good solution.
This may just be the excuse your needed to have the beach dream wedding you always wanted!
If it’s a solution for you, (or you know a friend that it might work for) then contact “Your friends….in the travel business” who just happen to specialize in this type of trip.
When it comes to Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons EZTravelPad is one of the most recognized and respected travel agencies around.
Find out why by contacting us now at this link